12/15/2010 - New build 184.108.40.206
- Fixed: AMD logo always displayed on OpenGL games
- Fixed: registry read errors at program startup
- Fixed: Windows XP registry access error at startup causing the program to end prematurely
- Fixed: incorrect FPS counter on some D3D9 games (NFS Pro Street, ARMA II and others)
- Changed: new drivers features (MLAA, TFQ and SFO) are activated regardless driver support when an HD 5000 series or newer card is detected
More to come on next build 220.127.116.11, planned for release 'till the end of month, which includes the web site Community feature integrated to the program, better control over OSD elements and online user's manual integration.